To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Not Very Politically Correct

So, tonight we had a YouTube video marathon. I never really watch YouTube unless someone sends me something from YouTube. I am nervous to explore it on my own (and also, pretty uninterested, if I am being honest).

Anyway, last night Chris showed us this video which is VERY VERY funny, but it's highly racist.

Actually, the reason this video is VERY VERY funny IS because it's so ridiculously racist.

Tosh.0Weds 10:30pm / 9:30c
Kid Car Breakdown
www.comedycentral.com
Tosh.0 VideosDaniel ToshWeb Redemption



And, I sort-of, kind-of, really have a new found crush on Daniel Tosh. I love a guy who can make the world laugh while barely even cracking a smile. It's a quality I find super attractive. I really admire it. I could never do that. I follow everything funny I say with 'aren't I so funny?!?'

No comments: