To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 11, 2010

"Bulgie-smuggler"

Last night I met a guy from Sydney, Australia.

He invited me to come visit him.

He has a boat. And, he said in his very Aussie accent, that he would take me around the harbor in his boat wearing a "bulgie-smuggler", which is apparently Australian for "Speedo."

I am not going to lie. I might go. I need a vacation. And, Australia doesn't sound half bad.

6 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

I would LOVE that.... IF I were single. Too bad. Yes, I agree- go take a vacation with the 'bulgie-smuggler' australian.

Amanda said...

DO IT!

The last Unicorn said...

I think there is no question here... do it!

CoCo said...

Or how about Cancun (grown up spring break) in March?

Anonymous said...

Speedo?! Haha! Anyway... DO IT!!!!!!! I would love to see Aulstrailia!

Anonymous said...

that last comment was CHLOE!!!! LOL