To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Who wore it best?!?

There was a White Elephant party (pictures and post to come)...

that turned into a late night...

that turned into a who wore it best dance pants edition...

starring Dustin & Jeanette.



(I promised Dusty I would not post this on FB, but he conceded to let me post it on the blog. Do you think posting the link to my blog on FB was cheating? If so, I am sorry Dusty, you are a great sport, and as such, I will make sure to post the photo where everyone knows what you truly look like...


Hubba hubba - yes, I just said that, because I am old and that's what we used to say.

All that being said, please vote in my little poll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dustine is a beautiful transsexual man, but I had to go with Jeanette due to Dustine being kind of a rude person!

Nakki said...

Sorry Little J...Dusty came and conquored! H-0-T, HOT! Wish I could have got video of some of the dancing though...