To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I have ALSO decided...

That this year EVERYONE is getting a present via Ebay. I love it. The thrill of the chase. The hunting for treasures. The click of the mouse. The ease of paying with Paypal. I love it! I just think it's one of the most brilliant ideas I've ever had. I mean who doesn't want a tweety bird sweatshirt?!? No one... that's who.

P.S. I am not joking about the Ebay Christmas part.

Also... if I ever have a baby, I am not going to tell my husband until I am at least 7 months along. And, if he asks... I will just break into tears and ask him if he's calling me fat. That way it won't seem like I have been a nut job for 7 months already. Although, an argument COULD be made that I started out a bitty nutty... because who would really do that? I think I really would. I think it would be way funny.

No comments: