To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, March 3, 2012

(Almost) Instagram!

My cell phone camera is so fuzzy, I am just going to pretend that this photo was an Instagram photo with that old timers soft photo feel.... even though it's not.


My parents came to town for a while, which was awesome. After my dad went back to work, my mom and I went up to Santa Barbara and visited all of our favorite places and some of our favorite people and snapped this ridiculous photo in Imagine off State Street... and don't worry, my mom bought her hat... because, who doesn't need a ginormous hat made of paper??? (We're just trying to be royals here, but with less sophistication).


1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's good to see your mom looking well and hopefully doing great!