To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OVHS Swim Banquet

Because it's been a while since I've posted any photos that actually have me in them, I am posting about my first swim banquet as a coach, using as few words as possible, because I am tired and lazy. And, according to my 7-year-old nephew (and many others, I am sure) I am a chatterbox. So, I figured I would keep this post short.




(My friend Sara a.k.a. Coach Spils)




(Herm, me, Christina & Sara - the coaches)




(Some of our rowdy, but fun, Varsity swim boys)




(Some of my cute little favorite J.V. babies)



(Sweet little Alba)


I came. I presented. There was no time to eat. It was HOT on that stage. I loved being a coach. I loved those kids. I will miss them. But, I will not miss waking up so bloody early.

No comments: