To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gratitude

Lately, I have been so overwhelmed with work that I tend to get easily irked.


So, today I decided to take a moment or two and express my gratitude for a few things.


I am super glad I live in California.


I mean, no matter how crappy my day has been here, it could always be worse...


I could live in Arizona (116 degrees?!?! You've got to be kidding me!)


OR


Virginia... oh the distruction....


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am sorry work has been so crazy lately. I keep thinking I need to talk Wendy into coming with me and we should come distract you from work with a little beach/shopping time. But let's get real...the husband taking care of everything here? Probably not going to happen. I miss you!