To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, September 2, 2011

These shirts are awesome.

The other day I saw someone rocking this shirt....



Huh? Trees are cool. I dig 'em. But, that does not make them people. So.... someone explain that one to me?!? I have been confused all week. The same way my mom was confused in Kung Fu Panda when she leaned over to me about a dozen times and whispered "How can the duck be the Panda's dad?!?"


About 6 months ago my rather rotund co-worker was rocking this t-shirt....




... with about 8 inches of his undercarriage (belly) exposed. And, in my head I thought 'if I had small children, I would warn them to stay away from you, because you look like a creeper'. Let it be known, he was also wearing sweats... which is not really work place attire, right?!?


And, then I saw this shirt... which I think is awesome. And, I want it.




Who am I kidding?!? I want one of all of these.

No comments: