To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, July 13, 2012

Singer or Animal?

I got a chemical peel with Jean and Claire on Tuesday.  It's not the first time, third actually.

Yet this time I am looking so crazy creepy (which is normal, I am sure I will return to my usually amount of creep soon).

I just can't decide if I look like SEAL (kiss from a rose, married... errrr... was married to Heidi Klum) or a seal (the sea animal). 

If I am being honest, it's probably a mixture of both.

Yea, that's right.  I am REALLY attractive right now. 

My co-worker just asked me if I was embarrassed to be at work.  I guess I should be.  But, I am not.  If SEAL can rock his face full time, I can do it for a week, right?!

No comments: