To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, January 2, 2009

Who wore it best???

I love the smutty magazines like Glamour or Us or People that take a bunch of socialites, celebs, etc. who are wearing the same exact outfit and disect who wears what designers best.

I would like to do my own version of that... with my "designer" (Urban Outfitters) headband.

Who wore it best?!?

Ali?



Jared?

Or

Tim?

5 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Or Emily or Rosalyn:
http://aubreymessick.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-unbirthday-to-me.html


Hehe! Happy New Year girlfriend!!!

Aubrey Messick said...

If that like doesn't work, try this :)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bpDdddcxOqk/SRvImqp1J6I/AAAAAAAAEuc/e_A91HRjA9I/s1600-h/Happy+Unbirthday+003.jpg

Kari said...

I'm always annoyed with those magazines because they say "Who wore it best?" and then only show two pictures. Shouldn't you be better at grammar if you're writing for a famous magazine???

Pierce and Stacy said...

Was that on your trip to Vegas? I'm still sad we weren't able to go.

P.S. YOU totally win.

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice