To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 9, 2009

Love it!

I heard this quote the other day. It's by Henry David Thoreau. It just struck me. I love it.

"As if you could kill time without injuring eternity."

I wish I would have heard it a decade ago, but then again, it probably wouldn't have meant anything to me way back when.

P.S. I know I have been a blog slacker lately. I have tons to type, pictures too... but, I am just too busy living my life to blog about it. But, I will.... soon... I promise.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Okay, this is Jen, not Ryan-- I heard that quote like 15 years ago (my sophomore year in college) and I LOVE IT! My friend sent it to her boyfriend on his mission along with a new watch for his birthday... I thought that was such a cool gift for a missionary. Great quote!