To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Newest Styling Tip

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I have an absurd amount of shoes and clothes. So, one might assume I am quite into fashion. And, I am, in theory. But, in practice, I am just too lazy.


Most days I spend about 30 minutes getting ready, 15 - if I don't choose to shower. So, basically my fashion/style is derived from a lazy place. My newest styling tip is, of course, spawn out of laziness.


TIP: If you don't want to do your hair, just purchase a lot of different hair accessories and stick one of them someplace on your head! It's my latest thing.


Enter Anthropologie, H&M and Forever 21...


Time Spent on hair - Approximately 45 seconds!

P.S. Trust me, I DO realize I might look better if I ACTUALLY did my hair, but for now, this will have to do!

1 comment:

ambyr said...

um...anthropologie.... LOVE THAT STORE!!! why is it so darn expensive though!!!! you look cute ali!!!