To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas List.

My roommate Marci said that we should make Christmas lists and have Diz do her vinyl lettering on the wall with our Christmas wishes.

So far I have this:

Dear Santa, I want a husband who smells good and will give me piggy-back rides. That's all. And, like every other year, I have been TOO nice. Love, Ali

I sure hope it works this year!

That's right, my 7-year-old niece and I are looking for the same exact type of guy. I am totally comfortable admitting that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chloe said...

A husband? Wow! I thought you already had enough family!