To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 17, 2011

4 Good Reasons.

This weekend, I had any epiphany - if it wasn't somewhat shameful and a little bit weird, I would enjoy cooking so much more if I could just go back to the days when the only way to cook was an Easy Bake Oven.

Easy Bake Ovens rock!

1. They come in cute fun pastel colors.

2. There is an impossibility that I could burn anything (and/or set-off the smoke detector in my house).

3. Portion Control!

4. The only things that can be cooked in an Easy Bake Oven are cupcakes, cookies and other tasty treats.

I can't find even one con (except for the obvious shame of using the very same device that I gave my 7-year-old niece for her birthday. Maybe I could just sneak it out of the house when no one is looking).

No comments: