To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 31, 2011

Advice I have been given so far today...

There is something about me that makes people just want to give me advice. I can never quite figure out what that is, so I can turn it off. As you can imagine, working in a predominantly male-dominated environment yields some AWESOME advice.


So far today, I have been given the following advice:

"You need to learn how to walk sexier." (This WAS in fact followed by a demonstration).

"You're too advanced for that guy. But, you might have to marry and divorce him because the guys you know don't like to move on."

"What's Up with the prison stripes?" -Micah
"Um, actually they're navy." - Me
"Whatever" - Micah
(Just as a side not, half the stripes are vertical, so the prisoner thing never really made sense anyway.)

"You should have kids soon. I don't mean to pressure you, I know it's the middle of the day, but... I still think you should think about it."

1 comment:

Amanda said...

WHat?!I think you walk plenty sexy!!