To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Emergency Shoe Storage?!?

So... turns out I have 8 pairs of shoes in my car.
8!

Not for any particular reason. Turns out I just switch my shoes out a lot. I am often running from morning practice, to work, to whatever I do after work, to who knows where else.

But, if we ever have a natural disaster while I am driving about. I am sure to be the most fashionable for a while - at least from the knee down.
That is until I have to decide which ones to eat so I can stay alive...
As a side note, these are my favorites.


I keep these in my car permanently. I wear them to practice every morning, with my sweats tucked in and whatever I am going to wear to work on top. As you can imagine, I am the picture of class and sophistication when I coach each morning.

2 comments:

Jennica Miller said...

What do you coach?

Ali B. said...

I coach the Ocean View High School (Huntington Beach) Swim Team.