4. Budgeting (though I am decent at saving money, go figure).
5. Saying No.
6. Not eating sweets for breakfast (or lunch, or dinner, or any time in between).
7. Keeping plants alive.
8. Not falling asleep while saying my prayers at night.
9. Sitting still.
10. Tennis, softball/baseball, volleyball, or soccer... eww and ballet (yikes!) or any other kind of dancing come to think of it. Basically, if I pass that sobriety test where you can walk in a straight line, I'd call it a good day! Actually, now that I am typing this all out, I can see that I am not an athlete at all, which is kind of a shame, since I have an "athletic build", so that sucks.
11. Anything that has to do with technology... which is why I found all of these wrong numbers and predictive text goof-ups really funny...
I tried using predictive text once. It was unitentional, of course. One day my phone just started doing it, unbeknowst to me. I am not sure which button got pushed. But, I was sending out the craziest messages. And, I remember thinking, who would predict that ANYONE would ever say this? But, I didn't know how to undo the message once it was entered. So, away these messages went and all day I got these 'what the what???' type responses. But, I quickly found someone a lot more tech savvy than me (which may or may not have been a 9-year-old) to undo the default setting, so I could hunt and peck my way through a text message again.