I feel like my thoughts are super erratic, but that's probably because they are. I felt like sharing a few with you.
1. I have been having a lot of dreams lately where people are mad at me. Not just kind-of-ticked-so-I-am-going-to-ignore-you-or-look-at-you-sideways mad, but full-on yell-in-my-face mad! And, even in my dreams I am not crying. I am laughing. Inappropriate reactions, even in my dreams?!? Am I really THAT dead inside. I hope not. Sad! And, why do I keep dreaming that everyone is upset with me? Hmmm....
2. Where does Charlie Sheen keep finding these wives and Goddesses? And, why do we care?
3. Why do single people have SUCH a hard time committing?!? Not just to a significant other, but in general. Like to dinner or a road trip? Or whatever. It's not THAT hard.
4. If I ever have any daughters I am going to have a 3 bow minimum - kind of like the minimum amount of "flare" Jennifer Anniston was required to wear in Office Space.
5. Why are there roosters in Santa Ana?
6. Why are all my nieces and nephews SO into Webkins?
7. How is it I am so anal about keeping my house clean when my car is DISGUSTING?
8. Why is it so hard for me to not drink so much diet coke? Geez.
I think that's all for now.