To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

M.I.A.

I guess I haven't blogged in a while.

Guess what else I haven't done in a while?!? APPARENTLY, I haven't been to the gym in a while. At least 2 years, according to the guy who checked me in. Oops. I went last night. And, I HATED it. When I was in college I went to the gym at least 5x a week. But, don't kid yourself, I mostly went there 5x a week because I had to. I worked there. Again, don't kid yourself, I worked in the child care center not the actually gym part of the gym - woof. I live in California because I love to be outside. I love to run OUTSIDE and bike OUTSIDE and hike OUTSIDE, but not so much in a smelly gym, with sweaty sweaty people and ZERO ventilation. Nonetheless, when I went to check-in and saw the new Matrix style system of entry, I was slightly embarrassed that I had paid for a gym membership that I hadn't used in AT LEAST 2 years. Psh... Still, I HATED it... the whole time (and I only have to pay $49 a year).

So, at least my excuse for not blogging lately is one that I LOVED. I spent a few weeks hanging out with these crazy kids... and they kept me busy and on my toes and I LOVED every minute of it.

No comments: