To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, June 29, 2012

Meet the Andersens

Jeanette moved in with me two (2) years ago, right as Marci was getting married.  She showed up one day to look at Marci's room and the next thing I knew we were friends for life.  As soon as she moved in, she instantly felt like the little sister I never had.  I just had this urge to want to protect her and make sure she was happy and safe.  Little did I know she'd burrow her way into my heart and become one of my dearest friends.

In February she got engaged to Todd.  Todd is one awesome guy!  So deserving of J.  And, together they make one awesome couple.  The Andersens.


When J asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, I was so touched.  But, don't kid yourselves, in my head i instantly thought to myself 'I guess I get to be 'the old' one', as Jeanette is almost a good decade younger than I am.


On June 1st they got married in the Salt Lake City temple.  And, it was an honor and a privilege to see it all unfold and witness the happy and perfect day.









Congratulations Little J.  I am so happy for you!

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

Love you to pieces!!! So happy to have you there!!

and you are so funny! There were a few other BMs around your age... I mean "our age" ;) You stinker!

Miss you already roomie!!! XOXO