To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Once again... not OK!

So, I have been spending a lot of time in L.A. lately. So much so, that I rubbed shoulders with Elodie from "The Hills" (the girl from last season that quite because Heidi stole her job). That's sad that I know who she is! Anyway, I was at The Belmont for my friend Laura's birthday and she and I briefly talked about using the restroom - GLAMOUROUS!

Anyway, our home base in L.A. is my friend Jo's house. It's darling, a quaint apartment complex on Rose and Overland. So cute. But, everytime I go over there, I notice that her next door neighbor has THIS as a door mat.


I don't care how much one LOVES frogs (as the case may be)... using a bath mat (a child's bath mat, nonetheless) is NOT OK! It's creepy.

No comments: