To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's all fun and games...

... until I have to dress up as one of the village people and stroll Fashion Island!!! Then it's embarrassing.




The things I do for my girls!!! I love them enough to dress up as a mechanic in the name of their favorite activity... "where in Fashion Island is your leader?" There was a mandatory "incognito" policy strictly enforced by Debra Bendheim (who I both love and have a healthy fear of).


It's a good thing that Reyes Construction has EVERYTHING I need to borrow for every goofy activity or party that requires my attendance!



And, although this activity was a little painful, it was WAY less painful then the activity a month ago when Debra made all the leaders line up and gave all the girls water balloons, one of which was actually a regular sized balloon filled with water (not the tiny water balloon kind they had when I was a kid) that hit me square in the face! Now, that sucked.

No comments: