I have been "tagged" so many times lately, so I am actually going to just do this once and direct everyone to the blog for answers!
7 Things Tags
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Laugh until I cry and my sides are sore.
2. Make other people laugh until they cry and their sides are sore.
3. Eat candy for every meal.
4. French braid (my nieces LOVE this about me)
5. A front handspring (still)!
6. Lift heavy things (I have freakish upper body strength - ask anyone!) But I can't do a push-up, how does that work?!?
7. Write RIDICULOUSLY long and complicated Government proposals.
7 Things I Can't Do...
1. Sleep through the night (most nights).
2. Communicate well, when it matters.
3. Figure out how many shoes are "enough".
4. Keep presents to give to people for the occasions I purchased them for. (If I bought it on Monday, I MIGHT be able to wait until Tuesday, if I am lucky - even if it's a birthday present to be given months away.)
5. Figure out how to use a bluetooth!
6. Stay warm enough.
7. Say "No".
7 Things I always say...
1. Yes, Please.
2. Remember when...
3. Nobody likes you, everybody told me.
4. What's up, little pup?
6. Let's be honest.
7. Is everyone OK? Or, Does anyone need anything? (I can't help it.)
7 Things I Always Eat/Drink...
1. Diet Coke.
2. BBQ chicken salad (no cheese).
3. ANY CANDY EVER MADE.
4. Pei Wei/P.F. Changs.
5. Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream.
6. Egg Beaters.
7. O+ Yogurt.
7 Things I LOVE...
1. Anything with Ruffles and Bows.
2. Talking to my nieces and nephews on the phone.
4. Fresh Flowers/plants.
5. Being Outdoors/Running.
6. My family and friends.
7. My job.
7 Things I don't like...
1. Ice Cream Men (I find them creepy).
2. Crocs (I don't think grown-ups should wear plastic shoes).
3. Outhouses (No explanation needed).
4. Poor Grammar.
7. That I get frustrated with other people for things I am not good at myself.
7 Things Not Many People Know About Me...
1. When I was little I wanted to be a Forensic Psychologist.
2. I have NEVER had a cavity or broken a bone.
3. The doctors had to break my mom's tailbone with a mallet in order to get me out of her womb
4. I was in the first grade twice.
5. I am not as tall as most people think (5 feet 8.75 inches).
6. Even though I don't cry often for myself, I cry for other people all the time!
7. I was born right outside of Washington D.C. and although I moved when I was 5, I STILL miss the seasons.