To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Christmas Homage

My roommates let me decorate our house for Christmas last week. I don't care if any of you think it's too early. Thanksgiving is too late this year, and I am NOT waiting for it to be over, so I just did it. I already listen to Christmas music too, mostly just Lionel Richie Christmas, or whatever Marci has playing from her MacBook.

Every time I look at the "stockings", I think of my dear sweet friend Morgan... (and Flo Rida)


"... Boots with the fur..."

1 comment:

Mango said...

Haha! I am glad that you see the boots with the fur and think of me! Gotta love FloRida! Right now, that thought just got stuck in my head!