To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, August 28, 2009

Hoarders

So, according to Jackie (and Julie Jones), there is this great new show on A&E, it's called "Hoarders".

I have never seen it. But, there is no doubt in my mind that I would LOVE it. Because I am weird. And, I REALLY love weird T.V. shows.

According to A&E (and Jackie) - Hoarders is a fascinating look inside the lives of different people whose inability to part with their belongings is so out of control that they are on the verge of a personal crisis.

Basically, these people collect stuff... I mean out of control collecting of stuff, like food, and trash, and whatever else one can collect.

Apparently, this is a legitimate disease... which is sad, and tragic, and really funny!

So, Jackie is on this kick where the worst insult she could come up with is to call people hoarders!

No one is safe.

Today, Micah carried a box out to his car and she looks at him and says "What have got in that box? HOARDER."

No one in this office can carry multiples of anything... no stacks of paper, no assortment of highlighters, no binders full of information... only one at a time... or else...

"HOARDER".

I so can't wait to see this show. My roommates are going to love that our TiVo will now be filled with Snapped AND Hoarders... so, I apologize in advance!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I've seen this show and it's CRAZY!!

Amanda said...

I wanted to watch it the other night and Jonny was not into it. Bummer.