To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Once I had a gratitude journal...

... and, I wrote in it every single day for at least a week.

As previously mentioned, I never really have been very proficient at attending to goals for any noteworthy length of time.

So, I am offering up this blog entry as a one-time demonstration of my daily gratitude.

Today, I am grateful that my mom isn't the most technologically savvy parent. Thus, more than likely she has never seen this website - in fact, I am quite sure of it, because, if she had, I would clearly have my very own similar profile.

Maybe, I'll come up with additional gracious entries, but don't hold your breath.

No comments: