1. How long does it take to make a bloody couch? I mean, I ordered this couch in January and it's March... REALLY... 4 weeks to ship? From where, Africa? I don't get it, I really don't get it, but I am so over being couchless... what is taking so long???
2. Is it odd that my roommate and I LOVE to watch the biggest loser while shoveling cereal into our mouths? A few weeks ago we woke up to go running and then came back and watched it for 3 hours... on the floor... SINCE WE DON'T HAVE A COUCH... while eating obscene amounts of Golden Grahams and Lucky Charms and we came to a few conclusions: 1) We both kind of want to go on the Biggest Loser (but, just for the boot camp aspects); 2)"fluffy" people must be more emotional, right? Why are they always crying? 3.) It is really NOT flattering to put overweight people in REALLY small shorts and a jog bra... I mean, come on! They already have to see their weight broadcast in shining lights AND use a truck scale instead of a normal one, it all seems a bit inhumane! 4.) All of the guys on that show have bigger boobs then me... I mean A LOT bigger.
3. I decided this weekend (while I was babysitting Isaac Moore - age 2) that guys are really quite darling when they are 2. They like to cuddle, they smile a lot, they say very little... so, 3 is when they go downhill?!? - Just wondering...
4. If you have a garage sale at 11:36 AM, not very many normal people will come... but, if you have a garage sale WAY earlier... A LOT of not very normal people will come.
5. SNA and SAN are very close airports, in that if you transcribe the letters wrong one becomes the other... but not so much in proximity to one another or to my house. So, try to double check your airline tickets if you are coming to visit me. But, if I love you enough, I will still take you to SAN at 4 AM, if you mess up.
6. I see kids (mostly kids that belong to my friends) and I want to take them home FOREVER! I KNOW... it's no good! But, I can't help it. The thing is, I am pretty sure their moms would just come get them and then think I am REALLY crazy.
7. My roommate, Wendy, is RAD! Want to know why? She snorts... I mean often and loud. AND I LOVE IT. She runs! (This may seem like a stupid thing, but in the 58 years I've lived on my own, none of my roommates ever went running with me... most of them wouldn't even walk with me... but Wendy will go running with me at 9:30 PM on the back back, when I have too much energy.) She's AMAZING! She has very bendy toenails, but they don't break easily. She's LOVES cereal, I mean L-O-V-E-S! She's totally fine sitting in the camping chairs, SINCE WE STILL DON'T HAVE A COUCH... plus, she volunteered to go to Kenya and run the couch over to our house by herself so it would get there faster!- Now that's love. She can't understand anything our Landlord says either (which makes me feel brighter). She's SO easy-going - what a blessing! Sometimes she has crushes on guys and then she can't remember who they are!
8. Most people do not get as excited about things as I do... except maybe Claire. I think that's one of the things I like most about her. Plus, she'll jump on the bed with me.
9. One out of five times I try to figure out my TV/DVD/IPOD-hybrid surround sound home theater system, I can't. So, I give up and try again later.
10. Paula Abdul is on drugs frequently, especially when she is judging American Idol. And, she has had SOOOOO much plastic surgery, she is starting to look an awful lot like one of the Jackson 5... maybe all of the Jackson 5.
Ok, I think I should actually get back to work... it's not like I don't have a ton to do!