I particularly like my new favorite sport... Indoor Arena Football... it's great, we went the weekend before last and there were 2 ejections, 1 fight, and 1 cute little 4-year-old boy shaking his money maker and lifting up his shirt just to get on the jumbo-tran... unfortunately, he never made the cut! Poor little ankle-biter.
On Friday, the girls and I strolled into the Angels game... on free visor Friday... and became true sports fans. This is what I remember of the night...
(1) we were only seated about .24 seconds before some of us got bored and had to leave to get reinforcements from the snack bar.
(2) baseball games are way more interesting when you bring "People" magazine.
(3) people kept cheering off and on, but we didn't really get all the hype... no one scored after our 4th inning arrival.
(4) they did not do the wave, not even once! What the...
(5) Chone does not sound like Shawn or even Sean, yet apparently that is how it is pronounced.
(6) only the people in the cheap seats get free-t-shirt shot to them out of a cannon.
(7) French fries taste way better when served in a baseball helmet for the bargain price of $5, even if they are cold... at least that's what I keep telling myself.
(8) I am pretty sure we didn't watch a single play of the game, we were too busy: buying food, reading People magazine, and watching Lindsey Fife walk up and down the aisles trying to find anyone she knew (without any former knowledge that anyone she knows might be there).
All in all, a great 'girls night out.'
Quote of the night: "I don't want to wear the pants in my relationships, I just want to pick out the pants." - Lindsey Fife