To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Huh???

Do you ever have those days where you just know you aren't as bright as you once were?

I have had those days consecutively for about 3 months now. So, as much as I hate to admit it, I don't think it's a passing phase, but rather a permanent condition.

And, just in case I thought I was paranoid, today in my office Jonathan said to me "did something fall on you head recently or something?"

I am not as smart as I once was - it's official.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Maybe you're just burned out or something? You need surf, sun, and pina coladas...can I come too?? =)

Unknown said...

I feel like I have been having those days for years now, and it hasn't gotten any better :)