To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 24, 2007

I know I am a late bloomer...

... always have been.

So, last night I played Guitar Hero for the first time! (I know, I am a bit behind).

Let me just tell ya, I have ZERO music talent and even less hand-eye coordination. (Which is, perhaps, why I love to run - no talent involved). Last night I was reminded of that time I HAD to play the recorder back in 4th grade... there was a recital... it was tragic. For those of you who have no idea what the recorder is, there are like 8 notes... THE END. Not hard. But, I was no good.

Similarly, I was NO GOOD at Guitar Hero. I played twice against my cousin Scott. I got a 53% on the first game and a 60% on the second game. I was on the easy level. That's NO GOOD right?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

If it makes you feel any better, I had never even heard of Guitar Hero until Halloween when we saw someone dressed up as him. Jonny had to tell me who he was...