To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, December 21, 2007

My Untimely Encounter with Kim Kardashian

So, the other day while at work I had to put together this presentation, but my laptops (that's right, I have 2 for some reason - thanks Joe) were both at home. So, I had to use Jonathan's.

Anyway, he's on the phone with me walking me through some things and I needed a flash drive to save this huge file from our network to his computer... blah, blah, blah... Anyway, he tells me to look in his laptop bag because he thinks he has one in the front pouch.

Not so much. I open it up and I see the December issue of Playboy magazine, which has on it's lovely CLAZZY cover a photo of Kim Kardashian (wearing a Santa hat - THE END). So, I exclaim "Holy, Kim Kardashian!" while I am on the phone with Jonathan. He seems confused at first and then he realized what he made the poor little naive Mormon girl look at.

JSM: Oh, you found my magazine. I forgot about that. Oops.
Ali: Yea, um, it's OK, I guess, don't be embarrassed.
JSM: Oh, I am not! Don't worry.
Ali: OK, sorry, yea, that was more for me.
JSM: What? I am total heterosexual guy.
Ali: Not that I had any doubts. You're not going to use the old 'they have really good articles' line?
JSM: Why would I, I don't even know how to read!

No comments: