To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Food For Thought.

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."

That's why I decided that I would have cake for breakfast the other day.... I was SO incredibly good!

I could justify my way out of feeling guilty about just about anything... and I've had to learn that skill just to be able to function! - I am getting pretty good at it. I USED to feel guilty about EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

Hi Ali,

My friend has a T-shirt that has the greatest saying on it..."Life is short, eat dessert first!" I think that is the best idea ever! So I loved that you had cake for breakfast. It sounds like something I would do. You are such a good writer! I love reading your posts because you make them so entertaining. My blogging skills are sorely lacking but you can see some cute pics of my kids if you want. My blog is: jamestracyanderson.blogspot.com
Keep writing so I can keep reading! Love Tracy