To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 19, 2009

I am in the mood for...

Tights!

So, imagine my excitement when Anthropologie had 8 pages devoted solely to legwear... HEAVENLY.

Unfortunately, I don't want to look like an 80s couch...




Or, an equestrian...



Or, a wench who works in a brothel...



Or, a fall clown...


Or, a 12-year-old!

I can't imagine where anyone would actually wear these ridiculous tights!?! They did have some cute ones too, so I should give Anthro some credit. But, I am thinking less crazy more chic!

Any suggestions?

P.S. I DO know that I owe some legitimate blog posts on the more eventful parts of my life, such as finishing my 3rd marathon and all the fun that accompanied it in Chicago, playing mom for an entire weekend, and soon my 27 dresses moment (which is truthfully only 6)... and I promise to get around to it, just as soon as I do some other things, like clean my room (which is currently in a status that might merit FEMA relief AGAIN)!

No comments: