To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Spring Break Surprise!

It's spring time. Yipee!

I shaved my legs recently... which is quite a feat... these puppies are LONG.

So, I decided to throw on this cute yellow swingy skirt and some heels to wear to work this morning.

I just got back from lunch. And, it is massively, knock-out-the-power-and-lights windy, in the 9-0-9.

And... well... there's a 95% chance I flashed someone (or maybe a lot of someones) while I was getting something for lunch!

Oops!

But, I am pretty sure it was little less sexy than this pose!

2 comments:

Breelzebub said...

You've got great legs. Wish I could've been there.

Mindy said...

This totally happened to me today! I should have listened to your story and learned from your mistakes. Oh well. :D