- I took my soul back from The Man and came into work AFTER 9 AM for 3 days in a row.
- I didn't lose my keys (or my mind) all week.
- Robin had a mental breakdown while watching the Joy Luck Club (which made me laugh).
- The new fall shows started.
- The Man gave me tickets to see Justin Timberlake.
- My mom bought me towels from Pottery Barn.
- I got to see McSteamy and McDreamy on T.V. because the new fall shows started (although, is it just me or does everyone else feel like they got Punk'd, so NOT a great episode of Grey's).
- The Man washed my car, even though it's going to rain in like 10 minutes.
- My sisters and I solidified our trip to NYC to see Adam's family.
- I got to talk to my BFF in Hawaii (twice)!
- The new fall shows started.
- We won $6 million dollars worth of work in one week!
- No one told me about their hemorrhoids at work (or outside of work either).
- The new fall shows started AND we still have TiVo.
- It's about to rain, which means that I get to wear my darling white coat with the black buttons. (And, I guess it's also good because apparently we NEED rain in So Cal).
- I got to see Wentworth Miller again, because the new fall shows started.
- Ralphs had a sale on Diet Coke.
- It's fall! I love fall! (And, not just because of the new shows, and the darling Peacoat - the white one, with the black buttons) I just want to find a mountain or kick up some leaves or something, in a Sound of Music type fashion (but, with WAY better clothes, for sure!).
- There was a special double issue of People Magazine.
- The new fall shows started. And, there is a new show called Gossip Girl (which Cori delightfully TiVoed - because as much as I love TiVo, I still don't really know how to work it).
- Cameron Sawyer had a birthday, so I got to have cupcakes!
- I started training for the 1/2 and full marathon - which makes me feel like a SuperHero (except for the fact that I am a bit more jiggly than the quintessential SuperHero)
- But, the best part of all of it was that Matt White FINALLY came out with his CD! I NEVER thought it would happen, Cori and I have been stalking him (over the internet) since his album was supposed to come out in February. Robin started stalking him in mid-June. And, now we are all so happy... it's here and it's FAB!
Here are the top 10 songs (in no particular order) this Friday the 21st... (according to moi)... I have been listening to these non-stop. Download them if you don't have them. They are DIVINE:
1.) Dance Floor Anthem (I Don't Want To Be In Love) - Good Charlotte - It's so Good!
2.) Love - Matt White - Best Song Ever!
--- Does anyone else think he looks like Nate Usher a little bit? ---
3.) Bubbly - Colbie Colliat - So cute!
4.) Her Eyes - Pat Monahan (His album came out this week too, it's FAB!)
5.) The Best Days - Matt White - FAB!
6.) Almost Midnight - Pat Monahan -This song has such good lyrics.
7.) Feelings Show - Colbie Colliat
8.) Playin' with the Boys - Kenny Loggins - We watched Top Gun this week, for entertainment and educational purposes and this song is awesome, plus Kenny Loggins sings is with makes it twice as RAD... so I downloaded it and it's fun to run to!
9.) Two Ways To Say Goodbye - Pat Monahan
10.) The Way I Are (oh that so hurts my Ears) ..."I Ain't Got No Money" - Timbaland - I have no earthly idea why I like it, it's more like I have had it stuck in my head since the J.T. Concert. So, maybe you shouldn't listen to it. It's sort of like my fixation with "Party Like a Rockstar" in Vegas.