To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, August 31, 2007

Silicon Rodeo

Last weekend we went to a rodeo in San Juan Capistrano.

Yep, that's right - South Orange County had a rodeo and I got roped into going (no pun intended).

I have to say, it was fun. But, there were so many fake boobs and collagen lips. As an added bonus, one girl had a real classy shirt on that covered her $4000 chest, it read "Don't call me a cowgirl unless you want me to ride you!"

It was kind of hot and I thought some of the plastic parts might melt.

But, we had a lot of fun watching guys named Chet and Alan tie down cows.


And, of course, my favorite part was the midget in the barrel during the bull riding. Nothing says rodeo like a barrel riding midget.

No comments: