To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday = Food Coma

Oh my gosh... I ate SO much yesterday. Like SO much!

I overscheduled myself - shocking, I am sure, for those of you who really know me. I never do that right?!? And, I am always on time...

I ate breakfast at Plums at 10:30, lunch at 1:30 and then Thai Food (my favorite) for dinner at 5:30. That's A LOT of food! Oh, and should I start by saying that I was eating ice cream out of a carton at 9 AM watching Bros. & Sis' with Cori and I also got taken out to ice cream after Thai Food??? (That's right, twice in one day). Plus, there was the Halloween candy... oops - blast that stinkin' holiday! It's almost lunch time and I can't even imagine eating again anytime soon... well at least until dinner when I will again be fed for my birth...week???

It was my birthday yesterday... so thanks for all the well wishes, you are all super fabulous.

Plus, Cori gave me the day off from my self-imposed shopping sabbatical, so I got new shoes! Yipee!

I am pretty sure my cell phone bill this month is going to rival Rob's! No good.

But, I have to share the raddest text I got yesterday... this was from Joe Rassey a guy that used to take me out... Apparently, Erik told him it was my birthday, I haven't talked to him in probably a year or so, the text went like this:

"Hey beautiful! I hear u r a special girl today. Happy B Day!! Hope it was a good one. How r u these days? Love u! (I hope this is still your number.)"

How rad it that?!? It made me laugh.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, I feel like a cad. I had no idea it was your birthday. So Happy Belated Birthday!

The last Unicorn said...

I am so sorry I missed your birthday! I am usually pretty good at the birthday wishes... but you have to forgive me. I was deathly ill and missed the whole day sleeping! It sounds like you had the perfect birthday though. I am glad you were indulged to the max! Once you recover... we will have to go out and celebrate.

Seymour Glass said...

you forgot to mention that you balanced out that ice cream for breakfast with a big gulp of diet coke. think of all the calories you saved there...