To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 23, 2007

Como What?!?

There are very few things that I put my foot down on and actually hold my ground with. I am easily persuaded, usually...

But, Facebook is one of them! Many people have asked, even begged, (John) me to "join".

"Everyone has to have a social network!" Do they really? Because, I refuse!

Ever since I was in pull-ups, my mom told me not to sign up for things I don't understand. This would totally apply to Facebook.

What is a"poke"? Furthermore, what is a "Super Poke?"

What does it mean when someone "throws a sheep" at you?

Why would you pay $1 to send someone an electronic Espresso bean? (Seems like tax for the stupid if you ask me).

No offense to ALL of you... but, I really don't get it!

1 comment:

Ali B. said...

As it turns out, if you buy one of those $1 facebook items in February you are actually not as stupid, but rather philanthropic (as all the proceeds go to Breast Cancer Awareness), but any other month... still not so bright!