To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 16, 2007

Princess Party Photo Gallery

My sister-wives threw me a princess party!

It was fab! I loved every minute of it.


Ali & Robin (I was forced to wear that tiara and those earrings, weren't they lovely???)

Rob, Ali & Bree

Mindy, Ali & Kim (I have no idea why I decided to clothesline these two, but I hope they enjoyed it!)

Holly, Ali & Dan (...a slightly more dead-weight clothesline for these two.)

Mike's Brother (whose name alludes me at the moment), Ali, Robin & Mike

My favorite Marci, Ali & Wendy (Dizzy)

Aaron (a.k.a. Brother Samuel), Ali & Melissa

The Best Home Teachers EVER! Brian, Ali & Ben

Robin (of the "woman-pull-yourself-together fame) & the famous Lindsey Fife
Ali & Cori (my fabulous roommie)

Ben, Ali & John K

I am sure none of you are going to believe this... but, I turned 21 AGAIN!

Is it random that I wanted to go to Pei-Wei for my big day? Chloe's favorite party place is Chick-fila. I guess we are an easy to please family!

No comments: