To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quote of the Month...

"Halloween is over... woman, pull yourself together!" - Robin Bendheim

Exactly!

I keep hearing that quote ringing in my head... it makes me laugh... and, strangely, is a bit motivating.

It turns out that if you keep eating like it's Halloween until Christmas is over, you have to buy a new size clothes at the after Christmas sale... No good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I said this...to myself as I, once again, was dipping my hand into the bottomless pit of candy. Self-control is no fun...but neither is blubber!

Ali B. said...

Oh yea... in my head I hear you saying it to yourself. Robin would never say that to me! She only points out when people have wedgies or their swimsuits are see-through... in public venues so everyone can verify. Fortunately for me, only the first of the mentioned examples was mine!